Saturday 5 March 2011

Late post

I don't know why but our post is getting later and later all the time.  The latest its been recently was about 4pm.  Or even stranger our post will come in 2 or 3 deliveries.  I remember way back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth that a 2nd delivery was normal.  Not sure why we're getting an 2nd or 3rd now though. 

Anyway the late delivery brought us the letters for Noah's appointments.  We have to take him to Clacton hospital on the 15th for his liver scan....and yet again he can't eat for 6 hours beforehand....though he can have clear liquids.  Seeing how well the water went down last time I don't think he'll be wanting a lot of that.  Then on the 17th he has to be seen at Colchester hospital.  Not sure whats that about.  We were told he had to have blood tests but this says to see a paediatric nurse.....I guess we'll find out when we get there.

In the same lot of posts I got a letter from table table.  We've eaten at their restaurants a few times.  They were writing to tell me that they no longer were doing nectar points.  But they did send me a voucher for a buy one get one free dinner for this month.  There is a table table restaurant on the way home from Clacton so we plan to call in there after Noah's scan.

Lastly we got our package from comic relief.  Not having a Sainsburys close by we can't easily buy red noses so we tend to order them on line.  There's 3 designs so I ordered 2 of each and a giggler.  A big red nose type thing that laughs when you hit it.  I got that for Noah as he's obviously a little too small for the noses.  Alex had been hinting for a pirate nose and so he's very happy that he managed to get one.  I just hope that it lasts long enough for him to wear it to school on the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment